Table of Contents
- 1 The 21 Hot AI Tools That Are Trending Right Now
- 1.1 1. Xembly: Streamlining Team Collaboration
- 1.2 2. Taskade: Organizing Workflows with Ease
- 1.3 3. Motion: Your Personal AI Assistant
- 1.4 4. AiPin by Huma.ne: The First AI-Powered Wearable
- 1.5 5. Libby: An AI That Qualifies & Schedules Your Leads
- 1.6 6. Danelfin: Your Personal AI-powered Stock Picker
- 1.7 7. CopyMonkey: Optimizing Amazon Listings
- 1.8 8. AutoResponder: Automating Customer Support with AI
- 1.9 9. Blaze: Marketing Content Creation Made Easy
- 1.10 10. FreeAITherapist: Therapy at Your Fingertips
- 1.11 11. Uptrends: Catch Stock Market Trends With AI
- 1.12 12. Clap: Distraction-Free Writing
- 1.13 13. Guidde: Fast Video Documentation
- 1.14 14. SecondSoul: Personalized Chatbot Platform
- 1.15 15. SMRY: Summarizing Made Easy
- 1.16 16. Aragon AI: Professional Headshots from Selfies
- 1.17 17. Vsub.io: Animated Subtitles for Videos
- 1.18 18. Midday AI: Financial OS for Your Business
- 1.19 19. Munch: AI Video Repurposing Platform
- 1.20 20. Brain.fm: Music for Focus
- 1.21 21. Pencil: Reinventing Ad Creation
- 2 Bottom Line On The Hottest AI Tools In November 2023
Last Updated on December 3, 2023 by Denis Yankovsky
The future is now, and artificial intelligence (AI) isn’t just a concept in sci-fi novels but an integral part of our daily lives, and basically a household term for almost everyone with an internet connection or at least a TV.
From enhancing productivity to streamlining operations, AI is reshaping our world one tool at a time, constantly covering new use cases and offering solutions for more and more things we do daily. ChatGPT and MidJourney are cool and all, but if that’s about all you know about the capabilities of AI, you are lagging behind.
This month, we’re diving into the top 21 AI tools that are making waves in the industry right now. Those 21 tools are less known yet, some are still in their final stages of development, but they have great potential to become the best AI big thing and reshape how we work, live, and interact with technology, and even help us make more money!
So, buckle up, and let’s go on a tour of the AI landscape.
The 21 Hot AI Tools That Are Trending Right Now
Xembly is your go-to tool for team collaboration.
Xembly is an AI-powered platform designed to streamline team collaboration. It’s an all-in-one solution that includes task management, team chat, and video calls, all powered by advanced AI technology.
- Task Management
- Team Chat
- Video Calls
Starting Price: Free, Plus, and Pro plans are available
Taskade makes organizing your workflows a breeze.
Taskade is an AI-driven platform that helps you organize your workflows. With its intuitive design and AI-powered features, managing projects has never been easier.
- Project Management
- Team Collaboration
- Workflow Organization
Starting Price: Starter, Pro, Enterprise, and Custom plans available
Motion is a personal AI assistant that works as hard as you do.
Motion is an AI assistant designed to help you manage your schedule, tasks, and reminders. It’s your personal assistant who works 24/7, ensuring you stay on top of your game.
- Schedule Management
- Task Reminders
- Personal Assistant
Starting Price: Free with in-app purchases
Huma.ne is personalizing the way we communicate digitally with their brand-new AiPin device.
AiPin by Huma.ne is changing the game in digital communication. This physical wearable device in the form of a pin, uses AI to make virtual interaction more personal and engaging, enhancing your digital communication experience. The AiPin acts as your personal assistant, reminding you of important tasks, helping you manage your schedule, and even taking calls on your behalf.
- Virtual Communication
- AI-Powered Interaction
- Personalized Experience
Starting Price: Contact for pricing
Your truly virtual assistant.
Libby talks to all your leads so you don’t have to, gets all the needed information about them, qualifies the actual potential customers from the rest by checking if they meet your preset criteria, and automatically schedules a meeting or a demo in your calendar. It can also create and organize the lead details into notes and tables, and integrate into your current CRM, Google Sheets, Salesforce, HoneyBook, and many other tools.
- Automatic Lead Processing & Qualification
- Gathering Information, Making & Organizing Notes
- Automatic Meetings Scheduling On Your Calendar
Starting Price: Free plan available
That said If you still prefer to schedule your own meetings and demos, check the link in the description for our comprehensive guide on the best scheduling software tools for business.